Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Like Big Butts!

Haha, my mom is going to gasp when she sees this title. It's okay, Mom. It's just a little lyrical humor going on. But seriously, you are going to think I have really lost it. So it is no secret I am totally on board, over the edge, full-throttle in love with the whole faux taxidermy design thing. I love it! Case in point, my gorgeous deer "Carlos" who know resides over my televisiĆ³n. Here he is the first day we met. It was love at first sight.



Now that I have my deer head, naturally I am looking to expand my horizons. Next on the agenda, a rhino head! Okay this next line will probably come as a shock to many of you, but it is times like this that make me want a young'un.....so I can decorate his room all boyish and stuff. And a rhino head would be just the thing for a little man's dwelling. But anywho, while having rhinos on the brain, I came across these images while visiting the blog Timmy the Wienerdog. The pictures are from the book, Survivors: A New Vision of Endangered Wildlife. I totally have to steal her idea (and I am borrowing her pics), but I think I will have to buy this book to tear out the pictures and frame them.

 It's a rhino butt!


How hilarious is that first image! And who doesn't love a little pink flamingo? I think these would be awesome in the main bathroom. Am I crazy for loving this rhino butt? I mean, it is a rhino butt!! Hilarious! I am already amazoning this as we speak! I am certain there have got to be even more fab pics in there. I am pretty sure you are all going to want to purchase this book to frame some of these pictures so here is the link where you can get it for $0.77 plus like $3.99 shipping. I mean you can't really beat that deal for multiple images you can frame, right? I think in some nice black frames with matting these can be fabulous. Please tell me if I have lost my mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment