Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sayonara, San Antonio

Going through the big "D"....and I DO mean Dallas! Yep, we've moved!!!



After exactly 4 years of living in San Antonio, we've packed up our belongings and moved to the Dallas area. It has been a whirlwind of emotions, preparations, and decision-making, that ultimately has led us to leave San Antonio. We have been blessed with great friends who have helped make the move easier, and a great church that has supported and prayed for us throughout.




I snapped this picture from the truck as we drove away. Last look at our home.

 Grover did a little of this..


But mostly this......

And even some of this.... Brandy, do you recognize that shirt? I still don't know how I ended up with it. Lol. And FYI, I am wearing shorts, although it doesn't look like it :)

Lucy, rode in the passenger seat of the rental truck with Lucas, but I somehow missed her in this shot. This might have been when she tried taking a nap on the floor. 

So are we are finally moved in and started to become familiar with the area. Thankfully we made three trips up here within the last month so it doesn't feel that unfamiliar to us. Thanks to our church friends who helped out; Diana, you were amazingly kind to clean our house for us. We couldn't have done it without you. And thanks to LeeAnne for driving my Jeep for us. You're the best!!

We are excited about what the future holds for us here and we are so thankful for God's provision!

............"in all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path!" Proverbs 3: 6

6 comments:

  1. Gonna miss you guys! But ill see yall next week lol...like you never moved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Lol. It was meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be there Saturday :) have our room ready lol

      Delete
  3. Yay you're in Dallas! I'm so excited for you. And I'm proud of you with all this posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Toya! And I'm so proud of YOU for learning how to comment! lol. Now you just need to figure out how to become a member and follow me :) Come see me soon!!

      Delete
  4. So funny as soon as saw it I was like how Vanessa get a cafe on main shirt? I'm sure I have a few of yours too that was bound to happen. Call me when you have time I want to hear about this move!

    ReplyDelete