Saturday, August 4, 2012

Clothes shopping

With temperatures over 100º every day, I am pining for Fall......and new clothes!



source                                                                                                 source 


I am IN LOVE with these lace-up over-the-knee boots. The ones on the right are Emilio Pucci but Victoria's Secret is selling a Colin Stuart look-alike that I am obsessed with. The price is $228 though and I am having a hard time justifying this purchase. But seriously, how gorgeous are they? And I can totally envision myself wearing them with this Camilla fitted dress with ruffled hem, by Reis.



I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up buying this little dress. I can even wear with a blazer or leather jacket for chillier weather. Isn't it so cute?! Just perfect!

And look at these shoes I have on my watch list on ebay. Love!!


They're from the House of Harlow line. There's still 4 days left to bid so I'll keep an eye on them. 

I wish I had someone to get more excited about clothes with me. Lucas tries, but he's not the greatest girlfriend. Although he has agreed to a Hunger Games party/dinner when it comes out on video and we watch for the first time. I suspect he's really just in it for the food. Lol. Next on my list: make new friends here in Dallas :)






No comments:

Post a Comment