Friday, August 17, 2012

Tax Free Weekend Rocks!

For some reason I thought that "tax-free weekend" only extended to school supplies. Which is why Lucas and I cleared out 125 spiral notebooks from Walmart this morning. Seriously! At 17¢ a piece, we made out like bandits! But anyways, apparently it applies to clothing and shoes as well!

I found these adorable pumps from ASOS marked down from $37.47, to only $11.92! And that is literally all that I paid. I couldn't be more excited!


I love the black, floral pattern on the shoes! I've been wanting to try this look pretty much ever since I saw Olivia mixing floral and leopard prints, making it look uhh-mazing. 


I love her style! I doubt I'll be trying anything that adventurous but I am so excited about my floral print heels and I am definitely planning on wearing them with some cute cropped pants. What a steal! 



No comments:

Post a Comment