Saturday, September 15, 2012

Falling for yellow & teal



This week I decided to wear my gorgeous 5 inch leopard heels with my teal cropped pants and mustard yellow blouse. I was pretty proud of myself for putting together this outfit.


I don't like how the fabric on my knee looks stretched here. It's really not.

Mustard yellow blouse: Target |  Teal pants: Bar III via Macy's | Leopard heels: Liliana

Fast forward to me walking out the door, with both hands full, carrying a box of papers, and not looking at the ground in front of me.......That's when I stepped in a hole and literally collapsed!! I'm honestly laughing as I think about it, because it had to be pretty funny from Lucas' point of view since he was walking behind me. (Although he was kind enough to rush to my aid). So now I apparently have a "falling problem" and I probably won't live this one down for a while. 

Coincidentally, that same day in class one of my students asked if I'd ever fallen in my tall heels. I said, "Funny story about that....." Lol. 






No comments:

Post a Comment