Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday best

I'm am so excited about this J.crew inspired outfit. My bubble necklace finally arrived in the mail on Friday, and I couldn't be more excited! I picked the color because I thought it was so versatile and I absolutely love that it is the perfect shade of Kelly Green. My sweater was an amazing find at Kohls, of all places. It's from the Lauren Conrad line. I love it! It is my granny chic sweater. Thankfully this weekend we had a little cold front come through and I finally had a chance to add some layers to my look. 






Navy sheath dress: Ross | Brown pumps: Mossimo | Open knit sweater via Kohls, Lauren Conrad line | Kelly Green necklace: amazing find on ebay

 I LOVE the combination of navy and green, but I also think this outfit would look great with a pink version of the necklace, as well. Navy and pink look so great together. (Hmmm, might have to buy the pink necklace now). 

I wore this outfit to church and received several compliments on the necklace. I really love it. I think it just makes the whole outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment