Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Window Treatments

Finally put up curtains in the living room! I bought the curtain panels last year from Target for $5 each (gotta love 75% clearance sales!).  Saturday night about 10pm I kicked it in high gear, wipped out the drill, and attached my curtain rod and drapes while Lucas watched in awe. Okay, he might have mumbled something about me jumping into random projects on a whim, haha. I amaze him :)  Here's a few before and afters. Keep in mind the before picture is actually from about a year ago. But here's how the room has evolved since we moved in:


     Before:

                                            The room looks so different without carpet.
    After:                                                                   


                  Also notice how much more centered the couch looks on the window.


                              Loving how cozy it makes the room feel :)

1 comment: